Emily was playing dress up and wanted to wear Hannah's ballerina dress. I thought she looked so very precious, so of course I had to get a picture. :)
Here is a picture of Emily's mouth. Though it is healing well, you can see the front teeth are spread farther and on an angle from the injury. If you look closely you can see how the point of her gums between her teeth was pushed behind her front teeth. Poor baby!
Here is a better picture of my two angels. I have the sweetest girls in all the world. Even when they are naughty they have such sweet hearts. In fact, yesterday Hannah got in trouble for using a red marker pen that I told her 15 times not to use. She then of course got it on her new shirt >( In the car hours later she apologized again for being naughty. It was so precious.Pray for all of us. We are all sick with a head cold/sinus infection. The kids' are now draining so they have runny noses and coughs too. We are feeling pretty miserable. Pray that we get rid of all this and can have a illness free Christmas!

7 comments:
Monica,
Buddy and I know how you feel and we hope that you get better soon. Buddy was sick with Bronchitus for 2 weeks and I have had a cold for 3 weeks and am now only 85% better. My advice to you is to eat lots of citrus fruits and juices, take good vitamins, take a steam shower in the morning to break up any plemh in your lungs and to do breathing exercises for your lungs. Also to use vicks vapor rub on your forehead, under nose, throat and chest. Here is how to do the breathing exercise and it helps because it uses your entire lung causing it to bring up any plemh if any. Bend over putting your hands on your knees. Next breath all the way in rolling up slowly to a standing position and then blow all the air out. When Buddy was really sick he starting coughing when he breathed in. It took him a long time to succesfully do one breathing exercise. Also perhaps Musinex will help to. I also made lots of chicken soup with fresh garlic and onions. I sure hope you get better soon and know that your in my prayers and that I love you all!
I love you guys so much! You are such great examples as parents, and it shows in how wonderful children you have! They are such little treasures!! Love the pic of them!!
Keep up the great work in losing! Think of how far you have come! Becky in our cafeteria made me carry a couple of containers of fruit totaling around the same as what I lost, and I could barely carry it out the door! think of how much you have lost and try picking something up about that weight, and see the amazing difference!! You are doing an amazing job!
Hope you are all feeling better very soon!!
Love ya!
I hope you all are sickness-free for the holidays. I had to take AJ for some immunizations, and I think he caught something at the doctor's office-- uggh! Tis the season for sickies!
hey hun,
you are all way too cute hope your feeling better soon take care love ya xxxx
Thank you all! I am hoping we are on our way to healthy living :) I am very grateful that we are getting it now and will hopefully be better before Christmas. See...that is something to praise God for!
You know Leah...I am thinking that is where this all started. We had to go in for Joseph's 6 month check up and Emily's 18 month.....He got sick shortly after that and the sweet little thing shared it with all of us.....and my mother in law. She watched my kids last Friday and is terribly sick! Pray for her too, please!
Your girls are starting to look distinctly different suddenly -- no more twins!
Post a Comment