Ok, I lost another pound and so did Allen. I see this as nothing less than God's mercy because I am having TOM and we are on vacation. Total of 24 pounds for me :)
Looks like you guys are having oh so much fun! Congrats on the loss of a pound. Losing a lb on VACATION is definately an accomplishment :) Your girls look adorable in their cheerleading outfits!
HANNAH, I didn't know how else to get ahold of you. Mommy said this would work. First I miss you and Emily and Joseph. Momma says you will be home soon, but... Hey I found a really cool train place I want you and me to go to when you get home. it is out by six flags. So much fun. Mommy says she will post pictures on her blog so you can see. love you Sami
5 comments:
Yay! That is wonderful that you lost a pound even under those circumstances!
yahoo...............you are the woman ! keep it up even when on vacation :) sucks i know...i love you friend!
I am very very proud of you. Keep it up (or down). You are a great woman.
Looks like you guys are having oh so much fun! Congrats on the loss of a pound. Losing a lb on VACATION is definately an accomplishment :) Your girls look adorable in their cheerleading outfits!
HANNAH,
I didn't know how else to get ahold of you. Mommy said this would work. First I miss you and Emily and Joseph. Momma says you will be home soon, but...
Hey I found a really cool train place I want you and me to go to when you get home. it is out by six flags. So much fun. Mommy says she will post pictures on her blog so you can see.
love you
Sami
Post a Comment