
Today we got to go to the park and have lunch at McDonald's with Tammy, Caleb and Audrey. I had a really cute picture of Audrey but got the cord of my camera in the way. Duhhhh!!!

My awesome friend and kindred spirit (plus cousin by marriage :P), Tammy, and my 2 year old nephew Caleb. He is such a cutie pie. What a little man!

Aren't they just too cute. I can tell they are related! They were such good kids at the park. Don't you love Miss Hollywood's sunglasses?

This is Emily sleeping in the bottom bunk. She decided last night that she didn't want to sleep in her toddler bed in the other room she shares with Joseph. She wanted to sleep in with Hannah on the big girl bunk :) She slept there the whole night with no incident. In fact, she is there again tonight. She is growing up so fast!
5 comments:
she is getting so big and those hollywood glasses - ha ha - that is a riot - she will be your drama queen :)
Okay...let me say...the hairdo Emily has going is exactly how my hair looked at that age. I love it!
It is so neat to see how each one of them keep growing up in different areas - lots of encouragement for mom :). How fun you have so many people to get together with down there for little playdates, etc.
I am thankful that we have you for playdates. It makes my life so much easier thinking that I get to spend time with you and your wonderful kids. You are a marvelous encouragment to me. How was tammy? I miss her so much. Did Karen blog? We left her the good stories about the bike ride.... :)`
You are so sweet Sandy!!! We love spending time with you and your little princess too. Speaking of which. ARe you guys able to come Saturday?
Post a Comment