

Joseph's feet at 10 weeks. Our bike ride. Lots of trees were down from the big storm. We had to portage :)
Joseph in his jumper for the first time. He looks so big!!

Can you tell that these three are related?????
And you guys thought you get this on your floor only if you have pets. Nope you get it with an Emily with a loose fitting diaper. Not a fun discovery!

5 comments:
Joseph is changing so much! I LOVE the little foot picture! That is so sweet! I also love the one of all three kids on the floor! Gotta love some Capri Sun:)
argh - nice dropping on the floor -note to self - never eat off of monica's floor :)
love you-
What a discovery - ha ha!
Ha ha ha....I do clean my floors...on occasion :)
Yes, Joseph is getting so big and maturing so much over the last couple of weeks. He is looking so much like a litte man!
Christian did that one time in Walmart. I was so so so embarrassed. Sarah had sent him to us with out any underwear on cause she hadn't done any laundary and he was out.
Post a Comment