Thursday, August 24, 2006

Last pictures Before Vacation


These pictures all showed up in the wrong order from which I selected them. Oh well. I bet you can put the progression together yourself :)


Joseph Harrison(3.5 months): "Maybe if I pretend I am sleeping..." Poor thing was so exhausted from the time on his very own tilt-a-whirl!!!




Daddy's girl through and through. Hannah Morgan(turning 3 on the 29th) just hates when he goes to work. She has to talk herself though it. She will say..."Dad had to go to work. He'll come back. He wants to see me." Too cute. Yesterday she got into his closet and got his hat. Then she found his airplane magazine. She walked around the house like that. Thankfully Allen is so good about sharing his special magazine...that and Trains which is her favorite. Though her personality is just like me, she really has her Dad's interests :)


"Help, are they coming back for more???"


"Mom, do you even know what those girls do to me when you are not around?"


Joseph is just getting strong enough to play in the saucer. Well, he gets no alone time if Hannah and Emily Madison(15.5 months) have anything to say about it. They love to spin him around and around. He actually seems to enjoy it.....well, at least the first 100 rotations :)

3 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Ha...that is what life is like for Ruthie...Wesley and Hannah are ALWAYS in her face and playing with her. Sometimes you have to make them stop because she gets a bit annoyed...I know I would;)

Monica said...

No kidding!!!! We have to demand that the girls give him a break. I am grateful for that kind of problem instead of rivalry and jealously....but rescuing him all the time gets old too ;)

Sam said...

I love them so much. I have pictures I took of sami in my hat like that. I will try to post them tonight so you can see them soon.