Here is an update picture of Allen and me. He has lost 35 pounds approximately here and I have lost 20. Though it is a drop in the bucket, we are grateful for progress!!!

Speed racer. This is Hannah's first time riding her bike. She did awesome. We have a gravel driveway and live on Main Street which is also a state route...so she can't practice here :(


4 comments:
Hey hey, looking good!! Guys always lose faster than chicks, BUT! We keep it off longer. ;o) (Typically, anyway.)
Danna is correct. Men can put the weight on much faster, but lose much faster. You two are looking great though! I can really see a change in you both from some pictures I have of you from a few months back. Great job to you both!
Keep sending the pics - look great! Great job on adding the links!
Great job, monica. I can't believe your firstborn is three. How very cute your kids are.
Post a Comment