
Today we went to get the kids picture taken for the third try at Walmart. Whoa, that wasn't easy. Suddenly Emily (who usually is my big smiler) hates getting her picture taken. After that Allen took us to Scott Air Force Base to see the air show. We got to see the Thunderbirds for about 40 minutes. They were so amazing!!!!

4 comments:
Yeah I haven't gotten Sierra's picture taken since she was 2 I think. I need to just go in and try it. Steve had to sit behind her last time and hide so he wasn't in the picture - good times! Love the air shows - missed the one in MKE this year. By the way, watch the packer pre-season game? - Yikes! I may be getting a new Sunday afternoon pastime.
Oh no...it wasn't a pretty game??? I had high hopes for this season.
Yeah Allen just loves planes. Hannah thinks they are all right..but is much more passionate about trains.
I didn't even know there was one in MKE
Jen, if you have Portrait Innovations by you, they are a WONDERFUL thing for the kid who doesn't do well in a sitting. My middle kid is practically impossible, but they follow your child around with a camera & do greatly hilarious things to interact with them & they take 80-ish pics & blah blah blah . . . they're just GREAT! Http://www.portraitinnovations.com
Thanks Danna! I'll take a look.
Post a Comment