Thursday, August 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Joseph!



Today my little one, Joseph Harrison, is 3 months old. I really can't believe it has been that long already. He is doing lots of new things. He loves to laugh, coo, and giggle. I love to hear that. It just warms my heart. He is going to be mobile lots faster than my girls. He is a stomach sleeper...yeah, yeah, I know...but he won't sleep on his back. Anyway, I put him on our bed on his stomach because he had peed through his jammies and I hadn't replaced his linen yet. Well, I put pillows along side of him. When I went up to get him, he was at the very top of my body pillow!!! I don't know how he scooted up that far.

Then tonight I put him in the middle of his boppy pillow to sit up. He was doing super. Then I wanted to see if he could do it without the pillow. He didn't fall over. You can see the picture. Does that count as sitting up?

Happy Birthday my handsome young man. I love you so very much!

5 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

He looks so cute sitting up with the giraffe! I love to see new pictures of him every couple of weeks because it is so amazing how much he changes!

Troy & Sherry said...

he is so stinkin adorable :)
i just love babies - i need to see him and hold him ....hmmm...but when - soon my friend soon...

Jen said...

Wow does he look like he's grown up in his face already - how cool! He's a cutie!

Monica said...

Thank you :) I can't believe how much he changes day to day!!!

Anonymous said...

WHat a sweetie boy! Mine just turned 7 months three days ago. He is so huge . . . I just don't understand how the first kid seems to be a baby forever & all the rest grow up in three seconds!