Monday, August 14, 2006

TaDah!!!!

The Lord is so good to encourage me. I had my weigh in today. I have lost another 4 pounds. So, I have a grand total of 21 pounds lost in 7 weeks. That is the most I have ever lost in my life even more than the 20 pounds I losts when I had my tonsils out ;0) God gave me a really easy week last week. You guys must have been praying for me!

Allen lost 5 last week. That gives him a total of 33 pounds gone. What an amazing man!!!!

9 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

yahoo!
that is awesome monica- keep it up - you are doing a wonderful job - we are so proud of you!

Scott and Beth said...

Wow! You two are awesome! You have already lost 1/3 of the weight that your doctor wanted! That is great! I'm sure he is very pleased with you!

Monica said...

Yeah..I can't wait to surprise Dr Behm with how much I have lost. He told me I had to lose 20 pounds by my November annual. I should have quite a bit gone by then :)

I need some suggestions for goal rewards.

Scott and Beth said...

Diamonds!

Jen said...

Great milestone! - Rewards - a day trip away and have the fam watch the kids.

Troy & Sherry said...

how about - if you lose a certain amount you get to come see troy and sherry and their new house :)and we can leave the kids with the men and you and i can go shopping :)

Scott and Beth said...

Oooh...come and see me! Okay...I won't be selfish. You can visit someone different everytime you lose 20 pounds. Come see me first though:)

Monica said...

Awww..you guys are so sweet to fight over little ole me :)

Sam said...

We could go on a nother bike ride? NAh I think our next girls day out should be to a day spa. So all of us could celebrate your beauty. love you bunches. keep up the good work.