Monday, August 07, 2006

Drum Roll Please!

All right....it is Monday, and you guys know what that means. Weigh in day. Today I am down another four pounds. YAHOOOOOOO!!!! That gives me a total of 16 pounds lost, and Allen has lost a total of 27. We have completed six weeks of this journey. Thank you for praying for us. We are hitting new highs. Our bodies are craving less and less bad foods and wanting exercise. For me it feels like a miracle :)

6 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Hooray! That is just wonderful! I'm so proud of both of you! I'm glad it is getting a bit easier too! Keep it up!

Troy & Sherry said...

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are awesome - great job - keep it up - three cheers for healthy living...
i love ya

Monica said...

Awww Shucks....thanks fan club :)

Liesl said...

Keep up the great work. I enjoy your kids pics. I see such Lemay in your firstborn.

Monica said...

That is funny that you say that...most think she looks like Allen and his family :)

Tee hee....this journey has made me think of that email you wrote me a generation ago. I opted for Weight Watchers instead of Jenny Craig :P

The Two of Us said...

Congratulations! That is awesome. Keep up the great work. I totally need to start working on my weight as well, but I get discouraged so quickly. Anyway, congratulations to you.