Today my friend Karen came over and watched the kids so I could take Allen's jeep in (CHAching) to get new tires, front end alignment and oil change. Then I had my cardiologist appointment. My blood pressure still isn't where he wants it, so I get yet another higher dosage of medicine. I don't have to see him for six months though. He will then do another echocardiogram. That will really tell us how my heart is doing. Pray that it will be normal and healed so that a year from now we may try for our fourth and final baby. I still have that as my heart's desire.Let me just say here how very grateful I am for Karen. She is such a faithful sweet and servant hearted friend! I can always count on her for help, encouragement or just a listening ear! You are awesome, Karen!!!! My family just loves you :)
Ha ha ha! Note to self: Don't tell Hannah to say chheeeeese!


Giddyup :)

7 comments:
I can't believe how long Hannah's hair is! Emily looks so cute in this picture!
yeah...Hannah's hair goes down almost to her butt but then it is curly so it doesn't look like it. It is so pretty. We will see if she likes it when she is older :)
Hannah didn't have an accident in bed last night. Thanks again for the tip. When is closing????
Awesome! I'm so glad she is doing so well! It makes me feel better because I was worried all you moms out there would think I was giving crazy advice:) j/k.
We closed on Monday morning. We have moved the kitchen in and painted almost everything...still have the bathroom to paint tonight. We have to be out of our apartment by Saturday afternoon, so we're going crazy trying to get everything done! I think we're both going to take tomorrow off.
Love Emily's pigtails! How cute!
Congratulations!!!! I am sorry I asked after the fact. You will have to email me pictures of the new paint :)
I love you guys! I love spending time with you all! I had a great time with the Hannah, Emily, and Joseph yesterday! You are such awesome parents and are raising wonderful, smart, and of course cute kids!!!
Ahhh...see, that is why I keep you all as friends...you make me feel good about myself :)
Post a Comment