What a relief. The weight I was worried about had to have been water weight. PRAISE GOD. I really can't stomach going backwards (no pun intended of course :P). I ended up losing the water weight (which at times last week was 5 additional pounds) and then lost 2 more pounds!!! So, I have lost a total of 23 pounds.
Allen lost another two pounds as well. He is up to 35 pounds lost!!!!! He is looking so good :) But then again he always looks yummy to me!!!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! How exciting! You are doing such a great job! You are really a pro at this:P Keep it up!
Hi again! I was a lamper in 95-96, then I went to Northland 97-01. Whew! That seems so long ago! I went to teach at a school in AZ, and that's where I met my husband, Alex. Our little girl, Olivia is 15 months old. We are counting down the days until little AJ is born in October :)
Hey how did you get the links on your page.... That was soo cool. I didn't know Chelle had a blog. I want to make my links work too. Anyway enough about me. I am soooo proud of you. You really do look great. hope to see you agin soon.
YAHOO! great job!
you are the woman!
Keep it up friend!
Thank you Lord for the encouragment - you're doing great and doing it together - awesome!
yay!!! well done my hunnies you are doing sssoooo well on the dieting you both look GREAT i've failed on the dieting side lately was comfort eating when simon was ill but now i'm getting back on track love you all millions nicki, simon, george, and olivia-rose xxxx
I am proud of you Nick. I know I am a stress eater too. Some people lose weight then....I am not so lucky. :)
Post a Comment