Sunday, August 20, 2006

More more pictures

Me me me :) Are we raising an opera singer...eek hope not!

Auntie Sandy & Cousin Sami



Auntie Karen and Joseph

6 comments:

Serena & Cassie said...

An opera singer? My cousin Emily who is now a superb opera singer started out playing saxaphone, was in the marching band (which apparently Hannah enjoys), and then went on to college where she studied opera singing. Maybe Hannah has potential?

Serena & Cassie said...

Sorry for the confusion. This is really Alan, I hijacked the dogs' blog. So the cousin refered to is actually a human.

Monica said...

Ok, ok....I meant no offense :) I think Hannah wants to play the trumpet or the drums. She is totally into LOUD!!! Ha can you imagine petite Hannah carrying the base drum in the marching band? Hey maybe she will go to A&M like her uncle :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Ah Ha! Found your blog :) Your family is adorable (love the speed racer!).

Sam said...

I couldn't see the speed racer picture... I would like a copy of Sami and I. It is soooo cute. oh wait. of course it is cute it is me :) Lordy I am dorky at 5 am. I really need to tuck myself in and go to sleep . I had a great time sat. thank you for taking me along. Love you all.

Monica said...

Once I finally get around to printing my bazillion pictures in my camera and on CD I will definitely make you a copy