


Good grief...I can't take this heat. I took the kids out because we are all going stir crazy. By 10:30 it was already 103 here! Well, that is what my thermometer in the back yard was saying. It felt every bit of that too. They had fun for a little bit, but we had to go in once the faces got beat red and Mom was sweating...I mean glistening :)

7 comments:
I love the title! What a good mom taking the kids out even though you were probably dreading it. Let them get their energy worn out for a little while :).
It has been super hot here too! At 6:00 last night it was still 100! I freeze all day at work though because they have the AC on so high! I keep a heater at my desk.
i hear ya - drink lots of water and sweat those pounds off....i eat less when it is this hot out - but then again i eat more ice cream - crap....
i love ya and tomorrow it should be cooler...
yahoo i did it monica you won't believe it but i have managed to publish a blog when you click on our blog you have my family and the barns family you have to go on the barns family but i've done it just have to learn how to post photos now haha i'll get there eventually love you all millions big kiss all round xxxx
I like the title too. It is hot. The fun part of this heat for me has been work. It is less than 20 degrees lower than the outside heat in our department at work. There are no robots around us and they let it stay warmer over there so they can keepthe robots cool in other section.s It is fun.
Funny you named this "Hell Is Not For Me!!" I drove by a church yesterday and their sign showed the temperature (which was 100) and then said “You think this is hot? -God” Too funny!
Ha ha that is funny!!!!
Hey Nic...so good to hear from you. I can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment