




We have had a busy week. On Wednesday we had Hannah's friend Abbi over. Ugh...Hannah needs some more social skills lately. I think it will really help once Emily gets a bit bigger and can really set her straight. We have already had a couple of cat fights ....fun times :)
Then on Thursday we went to the zoo with Karen, Lisa and her three kids Zach, Andrew and Megan. It was great. We had a good time even though it was a lot hotter than they said it would be. We walked for about 6 hours. I got some good activity points from that!!!! Joseph was sleeping really well until that bad turkey in the children's zoo came up and pecked the bottom of his foot! Then the other picture of him cracks me up because he looks like my little homey.

3 comments:
Joseph looks so cute! I love the hat!
Way to incorporate exercise and fun! Love the pictures - wish my computer would let me post some :)
Yeah....because I still haven't seen you on that blog of yours :)
Post a Comment