Monday, July 31, 2006

A Weighty Issue

Phew! Praise the Lord I got back on track this week. I lost 7 pounds. Yahoo!!! That gives me a total of 14 pounds gone to date. Thank you guys so much for traveling this torturous path with me. I couldn't do it without you guys. Allen has lost a total of 24 pounds already :) So, he has lost an Emily, and I have lost a Joseph!!!

7 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

ha ha - you crack me up! i read your entry today and it made me miss you my funny friend - great job on being faithful even when you don't see results - i love you...

Scott and Beth said...

I knew it! I just knew you would see some good results this week! I had a feeling! Great job!

Monica said...

It is all you guys! Thanks for helping me through all that :P Yeah, the tough part is when you don't get any immediate results. That is the main reason I have quit in the past.

Jen said...

You are doing great my friend! I bet it helps when you pick up Joseph or Emily to realize how much you actually lost - makes it tangible. Good job!

Monica said...

You are not kidding, Jen! It makes even that drop in the bucket of weight I need to lose significant :)

Sam said...

You are doing great. I can't wait to see you again so I can see how good you look. :)

Monica said...

Sandy...you are so sweet!!!