Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mary Kay

I am going to need to place a Mary Kay order soon. Is there anyone who would like to order something for yourself or presents for others? I have to spend $180 in order to stay in Mary Kay and keep my discount....I don't need that much so I usually try to see if anyone else needs things. That way I get help and you guys get the discount. You will be able to get your product at 50% off. The only thing is that you have to help with shipping which is a total of $8, and pay tax on the full price of the product (the gov't doesn't want to lose its share :P). Let me know if any of you are interested! If you need to see what they have you can go to their website to window shop. I believe it is Marykay.com.

4 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

monica -
let me check my stock at home and get back with you - i may need some sable eyeliner and some lipstick - i will get back with ya :)
love you girlie -

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam said...

do you have somewhere I can look at what she has?

Monica said...

You can go to www.marykay.com. Then you can just pick on the category of stuff you are interested in looking at :)