Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Picture crazy Momma!






Here are some more pictures of my kids. The ones of just Joseph were taken last night. We was smiling at Allen it was so cute. Then he gave Allen his first giggle. It was just so adorable.

7 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

so stinking adorable - i just want to eat their toes....
love ya friend and i agree it is refreshing for people to love their hubbies

Scott and Beth said...

I LOVE the picture of all three kids! You have such a cute family! I love to see them all together! So cute!

Sam said...

I Think you may have more pictures of your kids than I do of Sami. At least recently. I think I lost all of July's picturs. They are so adorable. I think you make me want more.

Monica said...

Ha ha ...well, I am glad! A lot of times I worry when we are out in public if they are birth control for strangers :) They make me even want more!!!

Oh that is so sad you may have lost those pictures. I would just die!

Jen said...

Adorable pictures! I don't know how you get all of them to sit together so well for pictures!

Monica said...

They are all growing and maturing so fast!!!! He is really starting to become fun. When Allen came home from work yesterday he came over to say hi to Joseph. Joseph gave him a huge smile. It was so awesome. Allen was thrilled.

I was thinking about placing an order. Do you need some things?

I am so glad you finally got to see the pictures. I love showing them off :)

carissa said...

hey girl. It's good to see you and your beautiful family. We have 4 now. What a crazy (fun??) life we live! I'm glad to know what you're doing. We're back at Northland working. I stay home with the kiddos. Busy as always, but loving the ministry.