Today was Joseph's two month doctor appointment. He is getting so big so fast. Dr Ortiz said he looks and acts like a three month old :) He is now rotating himself while he is on his tummy. He has begun smiling and cooing. It is so much fun to have him interacting with us. Today he was measured at 23 1/2 inches (75%) and 12 pounds, 12 ounces(75%).
I also want to brag on my girls. I had them all in the doctor's office. The girls were absolute angels! I am so very blessed :)
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
mr. joseph - we can't wait to meet you and squeeze you tight - monica do you remember when troy gave hannah a bite of our dairy queen ice cream and she went nutso - hyper hyper child - it was hilarious...love you girl - hang in there...:)
Ha....yeah, my girls are wild. You should see Emily. She is a non stop destucto queen!
We can't wait for you to meet him either :)
I am impressed with the girls! Sierra screamed the entire time she last went to the dr. She thinks they have it in for her, not realizing her actions normally are what make her frequent their office :).
Post a Comment