Ugh...I know I should be grateful....but I am completely annoyed. I only lost 1 pound this week. Yes, yes.....I should be so happy I lost something....BUT!!!!!!! I know all of you have said to be prepared that men lose so much faster. I just had no idea. I think Allen has lost almost 17 pounds. Don't get me wrong....I am SO VERY proud of him and happy for him....but I am completely green with envy!
Please keep me in your prayers. My will power is hitting a tough spot! Maybe it is my bad attitude that is doing it :)
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah I told my hubby if he goes on a diet with me, he has to eat junk food at work and healthy around me, so we would lose at the same rate, or I'd lose more:). You are on the path my friend--that alone is a huge jump in the right direction. Your doing great!
Isn't it so wonderful having such super husbands? I certainly would have quit long before now if it wasn't for Allen.
Thank you for the encouragement. Man, I need it lately. I am so hoping I am PMSing.
Yay...even if you only drop a pound or two a week, you are still headed in the right direction! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment