Monday, July 31, 2006

Picture from the fair



7 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I love the pictures! Keep them coming!

Troy & Sherry said...

why you gotta have such cute kids :)
love ya!

Monica said...

I love putting the pictures on here....although it is a long process given our connection speed. I am so glad you guys enjoy seeing them :)

Jen said...

The fair pics make me excited about our fair coming up on Thursday. Sierra wants to see the circus there and keeps asking when when it starts. Are you guys coming up for the state fair?

Monica said...

I sure wish we could. We are coming up to the cabin for Labor Day and Hannah's birthday. Then the kids and I are staying a week. Can we schedule some time with you, Jen? Maybe we can take the kiddos to Rainbow park again :)

Jen said...

Sounds great! Let me know the exact dates you'll be up when you get them. Can you believe I haven't even been to Rainbow this summer? Maybe we'll try somewhere else - steering clear of playgrounds since her elbow dislocating last month.

Sam said...

I like the jeep picture... :) YOur babies are so cute. I want to see them in real life agani.