Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Weight update

Well, this has not been a very easy week for me. I really miss my carte blanche eating :( It has been a struggle to feel those hunger pains. I really do like the Weight Watchers program though. It makes it kind of like a game for me.

I have good news. Drum roll please......for my weigh in I have lost 3 pounds. I am very grateful. Allen has been doing this with me. He is doing so well. I am mad though.....he isn't being as strict with himself and yet he has still lost 10 pounds! I am so proud of him though!!!!!!!

Please keep praying for me. I am so easily discouraged. I want to see results....NOW!!!!!!

5 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

hang in there friend and know that men can drop weight like a bad habit - it really isn't fair - you are doing wonderful and i am so proud of you

Scott and Beth said...

Hooray! 3 pounds is wonderful! I'm so proud of you! I'm happy for Allen too! You guys are doing a great job! Keep your chin up...you can do it!

Monica said...

Yeah...no it really isn't fair. I am so grateful Allen is doing this with me. He is such a jewel. Maybe him losing faster than me will be good for my competitive nature!!

Thank you guys so much for the encouragement. I am sure needing it!!

Sam said...

You Can do it. I have lost over 30 lbs since Sami. It isn't easy. I have also been stuck at 206 since grandpa eddie passed away. That was holloween. It is no easy task. I will pray for you. I am praying for my mother to lose weight also. Are you still off of salt? That should help. If you have a place to buy decent fruit, it is sooo good and easy to get addicted too. If I don't eat my fruit I feel like ikky all day long. You can do this. I know you can. :)
I am very proud of you for even trying that is the hardest part. If you need more of a challenge call or email me or my mom. We have a weekly bet going. I am loosing trememdously though.
love you lots
S

Karen said...

I am so proud of you for doing this! The longer we do it the easier it will get, I am sure!!!! keep of the great work! (side note... I really like this blog thing!) :)