Hello all! I have had the hardest time getting online the last week. We have been wonderously busy on our family vacation. We were so pooped by the end of the day that my kids wouldn't tolerate sitting in the parking lot of DQ while Mom wrote on her blog....go figure :)
Allen is now back at home working for a couple of days. Then he is taking the bus back up here on Friday after work. What a wonderful man I get to be married to! It has been quite the sacrifice to let me stay and spend more time with my family.
I also have to report that I have lost 1 more pound. That brings me officially to 25 pounds lost : ) I am so happy and grateful. It sure has not been easy the last couple of weeks. I have a real problem with seeing food as a reward, treat or that I am entitled to eat. So the vacation has really been a challenge in staying on course. Let me tell you.....my will, mouth and stomach have just hated it!!!
I will have to post pictures soon of our trip. My laptop has all the pictures on it and it is not letting me login up here. Allen and I got to go to a Packer game on Friday. It was so much fun!!!! I got to see Brett Favre throw an 80 yard reception. Incredible!!!!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOVED all the vacation pics! Sent some to my parents (to see your folks), & they liked seeing them too.
HUGE congrats on the 25 lbs! What's the biggest encouraging difference you've noticed?
25 lbs. GrEaT JoB !!! officially you are doing wonderfully wonderful. I am glad you guys are having such fun on your vacation. We miss you here at home. Love you
Oh fun :) My parents hardly look like they have changed,hey?
Hmmmm...biggest encouragement...I think that Allen is looking at me more admiringly.
great job monica-
love ya and miss you dearly - be careful out there.....hopefully we will see you guys before joseph is starting school :)
Post a Comment