
Here we are as we are going out for our anniversary. I thought it could serve as our update picture. The shirt really doesn't do me justice in that it is so baggy. I didn't have much to choose from in my closet. I am kinda in between my old size and the size that I have some clothes in the basement for. I don't have the moolah nor do I want to spend much on clothes to fit me now as I am hoping not to be this size for much longer :) We checked our measurements last night for the first time since starting. It was encouraging. I have lost 1.5 inches from each of my upper arms (that means the most as that is my trouble spot and the part of me that makes me the most insecure). Then I lost 3 inches from my hips, 2.5 from my chest, and I think 3 from my stomach. Allen lost 3 inches from his stomach too! Yahoo....it is working.

My two handsome men. I am so glad that Allen is the great father that he is! I don't know how I would do it without him. I am glad Joseph favors him. I only hope that he gets his dad's kind, giving spirit and godly man temperament. I also sure wouldn't mind if he got his incredible brain and gentlemanliness too (not sure if that is a word though).

Karen and Emily the night she watched the three lunatics for us!
10 comments:
It looks like it is workin on all 3 of you. Allen, Karen, and yourself. I am so thankful that it is working too. you look better and I think you feel better. I can hardly wait to see the finished product. You will be even more beautiful than before.
sandy
p.s. I am keeping a secret from you. :)
Did you realize that you karen hermman and I have the same favorite authur? I didn't till just now.
yahoo! you look great friend - keep it up! I am so proud of you! Happy Anniversary! Isn't it so much fun being married to your best friend!
You guys look great! You can see it in both of your faces - fabulous! Your doing great - you and my father's success are convicting us to be on the bandwagon. My dad has lost over 35 lbs. too I think. I'm so proud of you all.
Wow! You both look just wonderful! Great job!
No I didn't know that about the author :)
Thank you all for the encouragement! Now is the "I can tell you have lost it in your face" the weight loss equivalent to "well, you really have a pretty face" when you are trying to compliment a chubby girl??? :P
alright Sandy!!! You are a huge tease. When do I get to know about the secret?
My daughter is a tease too. Really I haven't said anything about trying to buy sami dakota (see my blog) cause I didn't know if I could get him or not. I think we are gonna wait till spring to buy one. It still may be Dakota or it could be a brand new baby. We have yet to decide for sure.
Oh and I can't see it in your face. I see it in your waist and arms. YOu have such a beautiful happy face I never noticed if it was skinny or not.
Oh you stinker - you have a beautiful face! You have never had to do the right angle in a picture to cover a double chin like I have. I don't even try anymore - just facing the facts.
Post a Comment