I am sorry, girls, but the most wonderful man, husband, best friend, lover, counselor and daddy is all mine!!!! Today is our 5th anniversary. I just want you to know, Allen, how much I love you and appreciate you. I brag about you all the time :) I know I am blessed beyond measure to have all that I have in you. To this day I can't believe I was the one you chose! I am infinitely grateful you finally did :) Lots of love and kisses to you my handsome prince.
Friday, September 22, 2006
Happy Anniversary, Love!!!
I am sorry, girls, but the most wonderful man, husband, best friend, lover, counselor and daddy is all mine!!!! Today is our 5th anniversary. I just want you to know, Allen, how much I love you and appreciate you. I brag about you all the time :) I know I am blessed beyond measure to have all that I have in you. To this day I can't believe I was the one you chose! I am infinitely grateful you finally did :) Lots of love and kisses to you my handsome prince.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You are both such wonderful people! I love you and I'm so happy to know you!
awww! shucks - so sweet! I love him as well for being such an amazing hubbie to one of my bestest friends....just like you love troy...:)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you both are the best 5 years wow doesn't time go quick we've been married 10 in december as the saying goes "time flys when your having fun" hope you both have a great day love you both millions xxxx
I for one am so glad you married Allen. You are a blessing in my life. I always know I can count on you for whatever. I thank God every day for you tam and karen.
You guys are so sweet. If I would have know I would have gotten all these sweet comments I would have written something like that each week :P
Yes, I cherish the guys that love my friends the way they deserve to be loved!
I am so grateful for all of you! I don't know how I could be blessed with so many wonderful people as my good, close friends. Some people don't even have one!
Happy Anniversary!! I love you both and learn so much from your exmaple of marriage and what a blessing it is from God! Bless you both!
I thank God for you all too Sandy!!! You are amazing friends that I couldn't do without!
Post a Comment