Monday, September 25, 2006

Survey says........

A winner!!! No I mean I am a loser, but in a good way..or is it weigh? oooh I am getting corny like my husband :) I am down another 2 pounds this week. My grand total is 27 pounds. Allen lost too. He is down 42 pounds!!! What a man :)

7 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

superb monica- yahoo! great job friend! love you bunches

Monica said...

Thank you. Thank you for being such a good cheerleader :) How was the weekend?

nicandsi said...

well done monica and allen were so proud of you and you look grrreeaat love you millions xxxx

Sam said...

You are doing great. I was so proud of the way you handled the snacks yesterday. you look like a million bucks too.

Monica said...

Ha! I did terrible with the snacks yesterday :) But I didn't eat but a smart one and salad for dinner. I guess it truly is all about balance.

Thanks Nic!!!! Have you gotten back on the bandwagon yet? I wrote on your blog too :)

Anonymous said...

Monica!! That is awesome! You really are doing so well & so consistently. Go pick up a 30-lb bag of dog food or cat litter, & tell yourself, "THIS is what I lost!!!" It will be a real eye-opener & encouragement, babe.

Scott and Beth said...

That is so great! How many weeks has it been now? You are really losing the weight quickly! I'm really proud of you both!