Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Miss Hannah turns 3


I don't even know who took this picture with my camera, but I just love it! I want to get it blown up and framed. Patty, isn't this quite the artistic picture?

Hannah riding the pony at Bay Beach on her birthday. She wasn't scared in the least which was a huge surprise since the horse she sat on last summer nearly bucked her off.



Building sandcastles at the beach of Pine Lake.


Her Thomas birthday cake. My cake decorating skills leave quite a bit to be desired, but she liked it so that is all that matters :)

Hannah I am so excited at the beautiful, thoughtful, intelligent and wondeful little girl you are growing to be. I can't believe you are now 3 years old. You are so very mature for your age. You are a joy to be around, and I am proud to be your mommy!

7 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah! The first picture is so precious! I love it! Looks like she had a really fun birthday! Her mommy did a great job on her cake!

Sam said...

I can't read the words, but I love the pictures. Hannah is so beautiful and grown up. She is turning into a young lady. I see promise and love in her. I can't wait to see her again. Tell her auntie Sandy and Sami love her and wish her the best please.
love you too

Troy & Sherry said...

she is so adorable - glad she had such a wonderful day! wow 3 already :)
we love your family!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

That is a beautiful picture-- definately worthy of of a frame!

Monica said...

Thanks Beth you are always such an encouragement

We love and miss you too Sandy. I can't wait for our next bike ride :)

Karen said...

Love that pic of Hannah! What a wonderful picture to frame!
I don't know if you were there and heard Hannah tell about her cake, but she was just too adorable telling me about the cake last time I was over. She was just so excited about her Thomas cake! Monica you are a wonderful mother and I have learned so much from you!

Monica said...

Awww..you are so sweet Karen. I don't know what I would do without you lifting me up all the time :) That is so cute that she liked her cake so much. Thank goodness she is easy to please, because Martha Stewart I am not!!!