Thursday, September 21, 2006

Our life this week!

My handsome little man. He is such a delight.

We got the girls fingerprinted at a safety clinic at the Y.


My adorable, yet crazy crew!

Emily getting fingerprinted. They also did dental prints. It was really cool. You can never be too safe unfortunately


Joseph's 4 month old picture. I can't believe how big he is getting. In fact he had a milestone yesterday. He rolled over from front to back for the first time. I think this is quite a bit earlier than the girls. Perhaps it is his defense mechanisms kicking in. :)

Hannah's story of the day is this. Yesterday Michelle, Allen's sister, had her baby. So Allen and Hannah were discussing babies and how they come out of their mom's tummy. Then Allen told Hannah that a long, long time ago he was in MawMaw's tummy. She looked at him in shock and said, "You have got to be kidding me!" I laughed so hard. It is like talking to a seven year old.

Emily's story is this. The girls love having tea parties. Well, I walked into the bathroom to find Emily having a pee party. She was dipping her tea pot into the toilet. Oh no, it gets worse, Hannah had gone potty and didn't flush the toilet. Yeah, never a dull moment!

9 comments:

tamara said...

girl, that is to funny about Hannah.
I hope that Emily's tea was of the yellow kind.
Joseph is quite the handsome man. He better watch out or girls will be kissing those cheeks

Monica said...

Ha ha...yeah I guess if there is a silver lining it is that there was no pooh in the bowl :)

Sam said...

Oh my oh my is this what i get to look forward to? If it is I cannot wait.I love stories about your kiddo's they are so precious to me.

Scott and Beth said...

Haha...that is too funny! I had to call Scott and tell him! I'm still cracking up!

Monica said...

Yeah, I am so glad the Lord helps me find humor in these stories most of the time :)

I can't wait for some of your stories like this Sandy

Troy & Sherry said...

eek - she didn't actually have some of her tea did she? hope you are well friend - your kids are getting so grown up ...love you and miss you

nicandsi said...

what a good idea for dental and finger prints to be done and how true that you can't be to careful these days they should do something like this in the u.k xxxx

Scott and Beth said...

I looked over on Alan and Michelle's blog to see the baby...she is so sweet! What a tiny little thing!

Monica said...

She is just a peanut. When they brought her home yesterday she only weighed 4lbs, 15oz!!!! Yikes, my kids were HUGE compared to her. Michelle said the premee stuff on her is too big :)

oh yes!! She drank a whole teapot full....good stuff to look for hey??? :)