Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Grandma's 80th Birthday Party!!

On Saturday we had a surprise 80th birthday for my Grandma (my dad's mom). We had it out at my Uncle Robin's farm. I think she was surprised, and I know she had a good time! Everyone seemed to have a good time, especially the kids. They loved playing with each other and running, running running!
Here is the birthday girl right after we suprised her. She looks like she could be the Queen Mum waving to her adoring fans :)

This is my grandma and her kids. My Aunt Tina is missing though. They are from left to right..Robin, Mike, Peter, Pat, Mark, DD, Kay, Maryanne, Eddie, Lisa and Aggie in front.

This is Grandma and her grandchildren and great grandchildren...there are even some great great grandchildren in there. I won't even attempt to name them all. Plus there are about 40-50 that couldn't make it to the party. Wow, what a family. I love having such a big family :)

8 comments:

cgerdt said...

What fun pictures!!! It makes me miss my family!!! I did just get back from spending a week and a half with them though so I shouldn't complain!!!

I am hardly ever on my blogger site (as I'm sure you could tell!!!) so I didn't see your comment until tonight...I didn't see when you had left it??? Anyways, my blog is actually on xanga I will give you a link for it and you can check it out...there are many pictures on it!!! Oh, and I do look MANY DAYS OLDER!!! along with many other things MORE!!! from college!!! Yikes!!! That picture was taken...yikes! It was just taken in March but I have since had some health issues (and eating issues! UGH!) Which have added to a change in looks...hahaha! Oh, well!!! Anyways, check out our blog...I have pictures of the kids and a few of Jason too...at the bottom of the page you can click on something like "next 5" or something like that to go to more pictures and posts...I just added some pictures of Tristan's little girl and boy!!!

Thanks for getting back with me :) It is so fun to see old friends! :)

Oh, here is my link
http://www.xanga.com/mom3kids3cats

Troy & Sherry said...

how fun! i love family as well!
miss you girl!

Sam said...

How fun. Such a cool family to all get together for a grandma's birthday like that.

Monica said...

Cari!!! It was so good to hear from you again. I checked out your website.....too cute. You guys are all adorable. I miss you guys :) Say hi to my buddy, Jason!

cgerdt said...

Hey, it's me again...we do have 3 kido's now!! Crazy! We have 2 boys Calvin (7) and Patrick (6)...side note...he use to go by Clint his middle name, that has mixed some people up before....then there is Emma (4). In the pictures Calvin is the older dark boy (hahaha) He calls himself the little brown boy??? Anyways, Pat is the boy with the chubby cheeks and buzz hair cut...and Emma is the littler of the two girls. I don't think that helped at all!!! I think I am even confused after rereading that! Who are my kids? Hmmm...I will just post a picture of my 3 ok? That will make it easier! :) Your little ones are adorable!!! Isn't it fun seeing everyones little cuties?! Liesl's new little baby is so pretty!!! I was just looking at her pictures! Ok...I will post another one...good chatting :)
Yikes! I get carried away typing!!!

cgerdt said...

Ok...forget my last gabbing about what kids are mine...if you just go to my blogger site I added a picture of 5 kids...the 2 boys in grey are my 2 (Calvin Daniel on the left he is 7 and Patrick Clinton on the right he is 6) and then our little girl is Emma and she is in the pink in the middle with the longer hair, she is 4...that's our clan!!!

Monica said...

Ok, I looked up your page again. I didn't see a new picture but I figured everyone out from your description. Who are Jack and
Emily's parents? I love these blogs so I can keep up with everyone. What are you guys doing at NBBC

Jen said...

Love your Grandma! Wish her a belated b'day for me. Those hats remind me of some your mom had hanging up - are they the same? How fun to get most of you together. I couldn't pick out the few I know like Marty & Charlie.

Hi Cari! Jen Schuyler here (Sieger). Checked out your blog - great to see your adorable family!