Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Our Anniversary



Do you see what watching my kids for one night will do for you??? This is my wonderful friend, Karen. She came over on Friday to watch our kids for our anniversary dinner. We had a super time. I was trying to put more pictures on here, but the computer is acting up. I will have to add more later!

Then this is just such a cute picture of my Emily. She is 16 1/2 months old. Such cute blue eyes :) Now those have got to be from me ;P

3 comments:

Sam said...

she is such a beautiful baby. I cannot wait till sat to see you guys

Monica said...

Yeah I am looking forward to it too. I am hoping they aren't right about the rain in the forcast :( Also, Allen said he would like to catch the Metro at the SAFB station because that is the section that he worked on and hasn't gotten to ride yet. Do you guys mind? Otherwise we can just meet you there.

Scott and Beth said...

That is such a sweet picture!