Sunday, September 24, 2006

Girls Night


My wonderful husband watched the kids for me this afternoon so that I could have some time with the girls. We went over to Karen's house to make Clarence's invites for his retirement party. They turned out so cute. We made them with Stampin' Up stuff. Jeni is our guru. We also got to have Roxane and Belinda join us for the first time. It was a lot of fun. We did hate for Tammy to miss the fun :( Next time girly!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Those stampin' parties are fun. I got Alicia to come with me to one before she moved away. They help you get something done and enjoy the company too :)

Monica said...

You are not kidding. It was awesome. We have another one planned for us to work on all of our Christmas cards :) I really wish you could be here to come with me :(

Sam said...

I enjoyed it thanx for letting me be nervous. :)

Monica said...

You were nervous??? Why?

Liesl said...

the gals at the church here are huge stampin uppers. they even got me to stamp my generic christmas paper and envelopes last year. fun.