I gained weight this last week. I am up 2 pounds. I don't know exactly how accurate that is because I haven't been taking my lasix medicine when I was supposed to and have actually forgotten to take it a couple of times. So, I have a bit of water weight. In fact, my rings that were starting to slide all over can't barely budge right now.
I am sick of this journey already. I don't want to do this any more. I want to just eat whatever I want whenever I want! Yeah, I know...poor me. I think it is harder right now because we are done with vacation and that is disappointing, I am tired from vacation, and I gained weight. Danna, did this happen to you on your weight loss adventure? Anyone else have stories of the same?
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh...I know that is so annoying to you! It does sound like some of the weight is water though...it explains your rings fitting tight. I really don't think just 2 pounds would make that much difference. Don't give up! You're doing so well! I was actually thinking this morning that I wish I could be with you when your doctor finds out how much weight you’ve lost! It really makes me excited for you!
Monica please don't give up. Remember I have weighed the same thing since holoween. It will go away. I promise. It isn't easy. Want a bike ride this weekend? Have you seen me since I highlighted my hair? Have you seen mom since she highlighted her hair to look exactly like mine and mine is red and hers is blonde?
friend- hang in there - you have done so well and for crying out loud you were on vacation for 2 weeks - i would have gained a whole lot more than 2 pounds....
Sigh...thanks guys! I sure appreciate it. It sure is a good pressure to have to report to all of you! I was scared you guys would be so disappointed in me :( Yeah the old people pleaser coming out in me.
Whoa, no I haven't seen your hair. I can't wait! Will get back with you about the bike ride. We have the pregnancy center walk in the morning.
Whoa, girl!! My hard drive crashed, & I haven't been able to be on here like I like to be. I'm SO sorry to have missed this . . . it makes my heart totally remember & hurt to read the frustration & pain you're feeling. I DO know it, yes, & I did want to quit & fail all the time. I DID quit & fail! Over & over again. You might wanna look into the Weigh Down Workshop at a church in your area, seriously. After trying everything else, it's all that worked for me. It puts God into it for ya!
I don't know what to say to be like the magic encouraging bullet, but, if you just stop & think about the 25 pound hurdle you've jumped, that REALLY is huge, Monica. A pound or so away from that isn't a big deal. It could just be a larger-than-normal poop! hahahahahahaha (I canNOT believe she just typed that, everyone's thinking.)
Anyway, HUGE hugs for you & I hope every day since this post has gotten easier. If not, POST here. Post here when you need help.
You kill me, Danna!!!! You were such an encouragement :)
Monica, I hear you, the last couple of weeks have been a struggle. I haven't put my points in like I should. I think I am getting too confident in myself and then realize I forgot to count that glass of milk, I drank or had an extra helping of potatoes. People have mentioned about my losing, and then I am like well if they can tell, and it's working maybe I dont' have to try so hard since I know I have lost already!
I feel the same way about the eating whatever. Those wonderful comfort foods. You are doing great though! You have lost so much and are looking great! We can do it Monica, and more importantly you can and ARE!!!!!
Post a Comment