Phew. I am happy to report that I am back on track and down to my lowest in quite a few years. Five at least to be more specific. I am at a total of 25 pounds gone. Allen is at 40 pounds gone.
Have I said recently how incredibly proud of him I am and how much I love him. I am so blessed to be able to be married to him. I can't believe it is only 5 years we have been married on Friday. (I mean that in a good way). I feel as if we have known eachother forever. Then I look at how far we have come in just five years......Allen has gotten his PLS licenses in two states, I had to go back for a full other year of schooling, I got my teaching licenses in WI and IL, we have three kids, and have bought our first house. Whoowee....tires me out just thinking about all of it. No wonder I am sleep depraved :) I sure wouldn't change the last five years for the world...ok maybe the going back to school part, but it was a means to an end!
Another side note on the diet thing....I really need your prayers for food to lose its stronghold on my life. I think about it often and hate to be derived of it. I have been feeling so rebellious the last week!
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Yay...that is just wonderful! I'm so happy for you both! I really can't believe you have been married for 5 years! It seems like I was at your wedding just the other day!
i love you and i am so proud of you!
Keep up the good work!
I am so glad your five years was better than mine. :) I am also thankful that you came into our lives. You are such a blessing to all of us. Sami is so blessed to be able to have your kids to teach her to share. As for your weight. You and allen both look wonderful. I will pray for you too.
monica i can't believe it i have finally done it i've posted photos on my blog i am so proud of myself well done with the dieting unfortunately i've given up my diet at the momentbut i'm so proud of you and allen your doing great keep up the good work my hunnies take care xxxx
It seems like food is one of those sins that most everybody struggles with. i do, too. am just craving sugar these days. But God can help us, and I will pray for you!
Liesl...do you really struggle with it? You look thinner than ever!
Nicki...I am so excited to see your pictures :)
Sandy...you are so sweet. I am so glad I married into the "family" too. I am so blessed. Hannah was talking about Sami even this afternoon :P
I don't struggle with foold while sick in pregnancy and then i seem to lose because of feeding babies--BUT i struggle with giving in to junk food and that just makes my body a pile of tired mush. not very healthy and often not very Spirit-filled!
Happy Anniversary! 5 great years for you two - congratulations! Love ya!
I hope you guys have a great day tomorrow!
Thank you so much Jen! It has been by far the most wonderful 5 years of my life. Thanks for remember us...you are amazing :)
Thank you Beth. We are actually having a date. I hate being away from my kids, but we must celebrate the great 5 years :)
Post a Comment