Ha ha ha....I laugh every time I see those things. Aunt Ann, have you worn them yet???? Yes, she loves the kids much. My kids are so lucky to have so much family that love them so dearly!
Thank you, thank you very much. I really enjoy doing this. It is relaxing and fun...that is when my connection is working and I don't lose all the pictures I spent a half hour downloading :)
5 comments:
how fun! you are such a good blogger glad you came on board :)
love ya friend
I am so glad you share your fun times with us. you are the best.
Annie looks good - she sure loves your little guy doesn't she :). Love the super underoos!
Ha ha ha....I laugh every time I see those things. Aunt Ann, have you worn them yet???? Yes, she loves the kids much. My kids are so lucky to have so much family that love them so dearly!
Thank you, thank you very much. I really enjoy doing this. It is relaxing and fun...that is when my connection is working and I don't lose all the pictures I spent a half hour downloading :)
Post a Comment