Too much fun! This is our actual view from our seats with no zooming involved :) Have I said what a great time I had??? :)
This is the guys running out onto the field after the half time chat. There is Brett Favre in the middle followed by Donald Driver and Al Harris. They were rough housing with each other as they came out. Just large very rich boys.
Here I am with my most wonderful husband at our Packer game. This was our 5th anniversary present to ourselves. Terrific anniversary!!!



5 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time! What makes it even better is that you got to go to a game in the summer instead of frozen tundra season :).
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY looks like you had fun did you get hannahs birthday e-card from us take care love you all loads xxxx
Wow someday I want to be loved like that. I am glad you are enjoying yourselves but I want you to come home now. I want to enjoy you too. WE saw allen's jeep last night probably headed to his mom's house. We were headed to the botanical gardens. I didn't wave at him cause I was busy looking for the bottle I had left in the microwave. oooopppps
We had an awesome time. Thank you Nicki for the ecard for Hannah and all of them for grandma. Her bday was a smashing success and your cards were the highlight. I will post pictures soon!
What a fun event for the two of you to share! I'm glad you were able to go!
Post a Comment