Monday, June 04, 2007

HUGE Praise!

Little Brody woke up from his coma this weekend! He seems to be doing remarkably well so far. They have taken out his tubes for now. One of his first words was "cool" when his family told him that his fellow kart racers were wearing his number all weekend in honor of him :)

He has been trying to move both his arms and his legs. They have him restrained though for his safety and healing. That is an amazing praise. So far he has come out of his coma, he isn't paralysed, he is trying to move and he can talk!

He has a very long recovery, but we are praising God that it looks like this little champ is going to pull through! Thank you to all of you who have been praying with and for us! I will continue to give you updates on his progress.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hallelujah! Wow what a praise! I can't imagine the glimmer of hope this gives his parents. I know I couldn't have gone that long with your little one in acoma not knowing what was going on. Praise the Lord!

Monica said...

You are not kidding. I think our whole family has breathed a collective sigh of relief :) Thanks for praying.

Scott and Beth said...

Yay...how wonderful! What great news! I will keep praying for the little guy...I hope he recovers quickly!

Troy & Sherry said...

what a huge praise - love you friend and miss you tons!