Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Zoo Trip con't

Karen blowing out the candles on her dippin' dots....you just gotta make do!


Yes, that is my butt in all its glory for the whole blogging community to see. I had to post this. Stuff like this always happens to me. While in line for our lunch I had to bend over to get my zoo membership card....well, my brand new....no I mean BRAND new pants that I just took off the tags this morning ripped! The seam was completely decimated by the time we were done at the zoo. Thank goodness I opted for the white undies yesterday!!!


Ha ha ha! We thought it quite fitting that Tammy found her name sake in the chimps Fragile Forest. Too funny!



The birthday girl donning her princess tiara while opening one of her gifts. I drew out the gift opening by making her open one an hour throughout the zoo :)

3 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Haha...sorry about your new pants! How annoying is that! You're right...good thing for the while undies :)

Jen said...

Love the pants! The same thing happened to me bending with capris. The pocket up front ripped like 12 inches! At least you were with good friends :).

Monica said...

Ha ha ha! The funny thing is that I had thought to myself that it could be my own private joke to wear my leopard print undies....as I wore my zebra bracelet and my elephant earrings.....that joke would not have remained private for long!!! :)

Oh Jen! We were so destined to be best friends ;)