Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Weekend

Here are some more pictures from our Father's Day trip to the train museum.






I love his..."Mom, seriously no more pictures" look!







Yesterday we took a bike ride with Karen and the kids on Grant's Trail. It was a bit hot....97 degrees or so. We ended up riding the whole trail! I was quite proud of all of us. It ended up being just shy of 18 miles. I better score some weight loss on Tuesday.



4 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I would love to be able to bike ride, but we don't really have any bike trails around here like we did in Colorado. Wow...18 miles...that's great!

Anonymous said...

LOve the old timey feel of several of these photos.

Scott and Beth said...

So...Hannah gets to ride her own bike now? It doesn't seem like she is big enough for that.

Monica said...

Biking is by far my favorite in the exercise department. I love how you get a nice breeze as you go. It really helped make the 97 degrees tolerable!

Yeah, Danna, I am a sepia fiend :) I thought it would look cool with the old trains!

No, Hannah tecnically doen't have her own bike. It is a bike that attaches to the back of mine making it tandum. She has handle bars but can't steer. She has pedals but doesn't have to pedal. This has worked brilliantly for our long rides!