Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Forgot!

Yahoo...it is Wednesday already. I am so glad, but that does mean that I forgot to post the results from yesterday's weigh in. I was down the 3 pounds I had gained. Allen lost all 8 of his too :) Chris and Dana both gained, but Paula has lost another two pounds!!! Grrr, she is getting tougher and tougher to catch. So, she is in first followed by Allen, me, Chris and Dana bringing up the rear. We only have 2-3 more weeks in this challenge. Time has flown....and I really have not done well.

6 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Great job to you both! You're catching up again! You can do it!

Scott and Beth said...

Did you all do wall jumps last week?

Monica said...

Yeah, that's a good one...NO!!! Have you lost your mind?! I did, however, do the evil machine the night I promised to. Also, this morning I was awakened at 4:30 am by Hannah. Why I am not really sure. I got her back in bed. Then my poison ivy...Allen thinks it is poison something else...whatever! Anyway, I was itching bad. So, I decided to get up and go for a walk by myself. I grabbed my tennies and Allen's MP3 player and walked for an hour :) Aren't you so proud of me?

Scott and Beth said...

I am very proud of you, BUT I would never go walking in the early morning by myself. There are too many freaks out there! You better be careful! I'm so scared of being kidnapped or something.

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness, trooper!!! This is the perfect incentive you've been trying to find -- see? There was a method to your madness! ;o)

Monica said...

This town is so small I can spit from one end to the other. Yeah, I would be scared of being kidnapped if I were YOU...however, if some guy was able to pick me up and put me in some creepy conversion van I would have to thank him for making me feel better about how much I weigh :)

Yes, Danna......this was all in my evil plan...I waited for someone to get ahead of me so I could have someone to catch. I guess I have a bit of greyhound in me :P