We decided that the men in our lives are so special that we needed to take the whole weekend in their honor. Unfortunately, we didn't get to have Bumpa with us (my dad), but we got to call him on Sunday. Here is Allen and his girls with the WWII airplane we bought him. Hannah whispered to him what it was about two weeks ago...what a goof!
I couldn't resist this shadow box from Things Remembered. I didn't realize that store was so reasonable! They even engraved the kids' names on it!
Papa opening his card from the kids. Can you see their awesome signatures?! :)

7 comments:
I love that shadow box...great idea! That store is really neat!
Allen's face is totally changing! I LOVE the shadow box -- I just posted what we did for Paul's Father's Day too ~ along the same lines. :o)
Girl, that black & white top you have on in that pic looks AMAZING on you -- you look so good!!!!!
I thought the same exact thing about the black and white top! You look great in that picture!
It is a super store. Even if you go in there just for ideas for your own projects!
Thanks for the comment about the shirt. I have a severe phobia of showing my arms because they are grotesque. In fact, they are gettin worse because they are losing all the fat in them...but for some reason the skin isn't responding. Just hanging...Nasty, I know! That is a HUGE prayer request for me.
I remember years ago when Oprah lost a ton of weight & did a big thing on her arms too. Seems that is a very common problem . . . I don't know what the fix is . . . I'm sorry, Monica. I will pray specifically for that though!
Interesting. Ididn't see that show. I have noticed that her arms and hips were her "trouble spots". It is very disheartening. So I REALLY appreciate your prayers! I told Allen that if they don't fix themselves in one more year, I will have surgery to fix it. Drastic I know
Are there any arm exercises that help with that?
Post a Comment