Ok, it is officially one year today that I got the news from Dr. Behm that he wanted me to lose 60 pounds. Unfortunately, even when I meet that plateau, I will still not be able to have any more kids....but I have gotten healthier.
I have lost 44 pounds, and Allen has lost 88 pounds in 52 weeks. That makes it sound like a bigger achievement when I say it has only been 52 weeks. It feels like I have lost so much more than that...perhaps because for the last two months I have been going back and forth. I will take our measurements tonight and post how many inches we have lost. Thank you all for your accountability and encouragement. We couldn't have done this without you!!!!
June 24, 2007...though I am still disgusted by my never shrinking arms >:(

6 comments:
Danna....you need to give me your email address. Or here, I will give you mine....then you email me so I can email you. Huh, that sounds blonder than it is :)
MandA92201@yahoo.com
Those are some incredible before & after shots, Monica! Good for both of you!! Can't believe it's been a year already . . .
You've got mail!
Amazing! You look so different! Your face has lost so much! You both look fantastic! The picture of you with the girls is GREAT! I can really see a difference in your waistline.
Congratulations to you both! I am so proud of you! I do highly recommend Brenda Watson's internal cleanses, its just herbs. I would suggest doing the Candi-Gone Cleanse first and see how it helps your energy, health and ability to lose weight faster. Buddy's health improved dramatically after the cleanse and he got off of his weight plateau and lost at least 10 pounds. He also did the critical care probiotic cleanse made my Brenda Watson to help restore the good bacteria in his intestines/stomach because all of the prescription drugs wiped them out. So check it out if you want and let me know if you want. Lots of love to you! Go and celebrate today, I wish I could celebrate and be there with you today. I miss all of your smiles and contagious laughter!
Thanks guys! You should be taking a bow as well. I truly could not have gotten through this without your cheerleading!!!! I love you all dearly
Woo hoo:)
Good job!
Post a Comment