Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Birthday, Karen!

Yesterday, we took Auntie Karen to the zoo for her 30th birthday. I think she ended up working way more than any other bday. :) Here is the crew as we were going into the zoo. Notice her princess tiara I made her wear for her special day! Tee hee


My girls in the Children's Zoo petting the guinea pigs



Here is the cousin crew we met up with. Pam, Lauren, Breanna and Makenzie weren't here yet though. On top of the beetle is Ethan and Hannah is below him. Then from the left is Caleb, Emily, Joseph, Karen, Gabe (and Gabe's cousins Alana).

Caleb and Hannah just love each other. Here they are walking through River's Edge holding hands. Tammy said they were discussing life. In fact they were planning what they were going to do when they grew up. Precious!


2 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

Hannah & Emily look so cute in the picture by the guinea pigs! Those shirts are cute! Do you think they have them in my size?

Monica said...

Actually I think Hannah's could fit you just fine skinny minny :)

Yeah, I love those shirts too. Matching them is fun, makes it easier on me and it makes keeping track of them in large groups much easier.