Pray for me. I got into some poision ivy or more likely poison oak this past weekend. It is on both wrists and forearms, both calves. I am miserable. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Call your doc & get the shot -- think it's cortizone?
i have usually just put clear caladryl on it - i don't get it badly - tj gets it so bad he has to get steriod shots - he is allergic....i hope you feel better soon.
I am so sorry, but I have nothing to tell you. I have never had that. I have about 30 mosquito bites though...those guys think I'm a free blood bank. I hope you feel better!
3 comments:
Call your doc & get the shot -- think it's cortizone?
i have usually just put clear caladryl on it - i don't get it badly - tj gets it so bad he has to get steriod shots - he is allergic....i hope you feel better soon.
I am so sorry, but I have nothing to tell you. I have never had that. I have about 30 mosquito bites though...those guys think I'm a free blood bank. I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment