Alan, Michelle, and Papa cooking up some Schneider's bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast. It smelled heavenly. It is a perfect camping smell. Hmmmm.....I wonder whose coffee mug is on the table?!?!?
Ah yes! A Kish/Moore camping trip wouldn't be complete without a little drama. We were all pulling away from our camp sites on Monday when Allen tried to turn our engine over and...click, click, click...dead battery. Of course none of us had jumper cables. Thankfully, our hairy neighbor across the road came to our rescue!
This picture cracks me up! I love Joseph's expression. Now they have matching hair even :) After our camp trip we stopped at Uncle Milton's house for his 60th birthday party.
Uncle Milton, Emily in her engineer hat, and Hannah at his birthday party! Happy Birthday, Uncle Milton!!!!
4 comments:
Your kids are blondies. None of that going on in our family. That's neat that your daughter was born the day before Kirstie was. She actually should have been born by the 6th, but she's a stubborn one.
Hey Monica:) Your children are so cute:)
I'm glad I found your blog;) We can keep in better touch now;)
Nope....no hope of that in your family :) Not even you or Chuck have blonde hair. I am so glad you have checked out my web site!!!
Hey Malissa! I have missed "talking" with you. I forgot about your chat room after I had Emily (I believe). It is great to catch up with you. Ha, I think PJ looks like he could be related to my kids. He is adorable...and sooo smart. Do you homeschool?
yes;) stop by my place when you have some free time;)
Post a Comment