Tuesday, May 22, 2007

One of THOSE Moms!

I am a bit worried that I have been telling too much about my kids. I don't want to make anyone else feel bad about the progress of their kids. I don't want to sound like all I do is brag on my kids. I hope you guys understand my heart. I LOVE being a mom, and I love my precious babies with all my heart. They are very smart and special, but what parent doesn't think their child is brilliant?! :) I hope I haven't annoyed and/or worse yet offended anyone with all my stories!!

5 comments:

Liesl said...

monica, i think you love your kids and you should tell what God has done in their little minds and bodies! "for what have we that we did not receive"--God has blessed and you are praising Him!
but my kids still ain't as smart as you'ns and I cen't figger out Y!

Troy & Sherry said...

the bedroom looks great and i think your kids are fantastic - share please :) i love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again :)

Anonymous said...

I never take your posts that way, woman! Your posts always make me smile down to my toes b/c I can feel YOU smiling down to your toes writing them! :o)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Monica- I love reading when you rave about your kids. You delight in them! Keep posting about those brilliantly beautiful babies :)

Anonymous said...

Monica, I love seeing photos of your 3 children and hearing about them. I am not a Mom and you are a fantastic Mom and inspire me to be one too one day. I have never met Allen or your children so I love reading and seeing the photos and thanks for sharing your heart!