My babies turn one and two this week! I can't believe how time has flown. We had three parties in one on Sunday. We had Joseph's 1st birthday, Emily's 2nd birthday, and Joseph's baby dedication. It was super! We had a Jungle birthday party for them. It turned out great. I loved it....I am afraid they were oblivious :)
Hannah wearing her princess dress and Joseph's Sesame Street tool belt :)
The decorations for the party. We had the party at Allen's parents' house. They have nice big house and plenty of room to run! Thanks guys for opening your house to us once again. They are sooooo hospitable.
Emily with her cake. I just love her tongue on this picture.
She ate it like a little girl....didn't get very messy at all :) Unlike her brother!!!
2 comments:
What a fun party! Emily and Joseph's cakes are cute! What a great size!
yes, they were perfect. I figured Emily sound have her own cake too....it wouldn't look fair for Joseph to have his traditional one and for her not to get one. I am striving to be fair fair and not provoke any of my kids to unnecessary jealousy :)
Post a Comment