The three girls having icees at Sami's park. It was a super day! It was a bit humid though......I will take it. I love summer! It is so fun when you have kids.
Papa and Joseph. What distinguished young men!!!!
Joseph playing with his cousin Patric. "Here buddy.... no trust me lots of stuff can fit up your nose"!
Roxane and Patric. Oooh, he is such a little cutie pie. He is such a cheerful little boy!
My two men. Man, they are just so handsome. I was so thrilled to find a special outfit for Joseph for his dedication. I found this tux new on ebay for only $10.

4 comments:
what a handsome boy!!! i LOVE the tux...what days are your kids birthdays? alex turned three yesterday! fun fun...i can't believe how fast they grow! great pics though!!!
i know! I just loVED the tux too. Too cute. Emily was born 5-6-05 and Joseph was born 5-10-06 :) Our kids are the perfect age to play together!!!
yes, too bad we live sooo far away. we would have great play dates! =)
Ha...that tux is awesome! I love it!
Post a Comment