Monday, May 21, 2007

Yahooooo!!!!!!

He did it!!!! On Friday, Joseph took his official first steps. He took two steps to his mommy without falling down. I am so proud of him. Last night he tried to run to me and fell flat on his face. I can't believe how fast he is learning. Speaking of which, how bizzarro is this: He is potty training himself. In fact, he didn't even have a wet diaper this morning when he woke up, and he went peepee on the potty right away. He has even gone on the potty out in public!!! How wacky is that??? I just laugh in amazement. I have a peepee prodigy :) I guess God knows how much I hate potty training!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Monica! Just wanted to leave a comment that I visited and enjoyed your blog. Many of the pictures you have of Joseph are adorable. You must have brainiacs in your family! Boy, I see friends on facebook that look the same as the last time I saw them in college. . .then I read about my friends with prodigy children. . .I guess I am in the wrong gene pool! Take care friend!

Scott and Beth said...

What a smart little guy! Great job, Joseph!

Troy & Sherry said...

amazing - your children are amazing and if we have boys they will be getting lessons from joseph... :) love you friend - so nice to chat with you today.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, YAY!!!!!!!!!

Monica said...

Hey Nicole! It is sooooo nice to be keeping in touch with you. You are an amazing mom and example to me. Well, I am not such how much a pee prodigy is worth....but I am grateful :)

He is an amazing kid....he is a mini Allen! What could I expect?

LOVED talking with you too Sherry! Love you much