GRRR!!! I have just done a terrible job in the last month on this weight loss deal. I have maintained again this week. I am lucky I didn't gain with all the camp food I ate this weekend. I have got to get my booty going. My goal is to lose 9 pounds by the end of next month. I know it is a lofty goal, but I would love to have lost 52 pounds when I finish up our year on this weight loss journey. Then I will have averaged a pound lost a week.
Allen lost 1 pound this week, Paula lost 5!!!! My goodness. That put her in first place and plunged me into last place :( There is some more motivation for me :)
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey...not too bad...it is good to maintain! It is also good that you were able to maintain even though you ate a bunch of junk!
Wow...it doesn't seem like it has already been a year!
Yeah, I know! I can't believe it has been that long. I never thought I would be able to stick with it for this long. Praise God! I have :)
Post a Comment