Me on the floor of the camper. Thank goodness we had that along. We were able to give the kids baths in there and lock them in with a video when it got bad outside. Wonder what in the world that is in my hand? All of our hair pretties. I have an obsession with them. I am always on a quest to find new cool ones for my girls. In fact, if any of you find orange ones, tell me where I can find them. I can't find orange anywhere. Walmart and Target only carry pink and purple it seems :(
Emily has grown up so much in the last couple of months. I think she looks like such a little girl in this picture....not much baby left. Look how much her hair has grown too. Those are natural curls. Both of my girls have naturally curly hair, but only in the back. And don't you just want to kiss that dimple on her left cheek??
Hannah has been waiting for about a year now to give Julianna a ride in her jeep. Now don't think that we have money to spend on one of these crazy things. I found it on the side of the road for $20. Little did I know that I would have to spend $75 on getting new batteries and a new charger. Oh well. The kids have really enjoyed it. In fact, Julianna LOVED her first ride. Hannah was such a good safe driver. She is my little Danika Patrick :) She rarely runs into anything or anyone...except when she is trying to!
Poor Auntie Karen! She had to be crammed in the back with the kiddos and all the stuff. She is such a trooper and was such a blessing this weekend. I am so glad you came, Karen!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment